The One to One Advanced Implant Education Programme
80 Harley Street, London, W1g 7HL
Next Course Starting 4 July 2022
Applications by 1 July 2022
Enhance Your Implant Skills and Revenue Generating Services
Once delegates have successfully completed either The One to One Implant Programme or a similar level course they will be eligible to attend this unique advanced implant dentistry course. By the end of this implant training course you will be able to carry out advanced implant techniques with confidence and competence for their patients.
This course is specially designed to fast-track your learning and skills acquisition in Implant Dentistry and will be taught over six days in the UK with additional modules taught on international trips to Romania and South Africa. It is designed for those practitioners that are experienced or have some implant experience but don’t yet have the confidence to bring it all together within their practice.
It is intended that the delegates progress through the modules to complete the entire programme within 6 months. We integrate one to one mentoring, designed to allow you to achieve surgical and restorative skills without teachers either on your patients or on your own which you are able to bring to the clinic on an individual basis.
Dedicated teaching facilities in Harley Street, Central London and meets the required educational criteria for verifiable CPD.
- Guided Bone Regeneration Technique
- Ridge Expansion , Bone manipulation, Autogenous onlay Bone grafts from intra-oral sites, Block allograft techniques (Maxgraft,Bone rings)
- Sinus Augmentation techniques:
- Soft-Tissue Management: Flap designs , soft tissue grafts
- Advanced Biomedical techniques : Platelet rich in Growth Factors (PRGF)
25th /26th November 2022
Implants in the Aesthetic Zone
- Biological concepts
- Soft tissue integration & biocompatibility
- Surgical & prosthetic keys to success
- Flap design & soft tissue management, connective tissue grafting
- Abutment & prosthetic design
- One-stage/two-stage surgery
Management of Failing Teeth
- Full arch concepts for Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Treatment planning
- One-stage/two-stage surgery
- Immediate placement / loading / provisionalisation
- Flap design & soft tissue management
- Abutment & prosthetic design, Full arch Restorations
- Failing implants / Complications / Monitoring / Maintenance
- Muco-gingival implant surgery:
- tunnel technique with CT graft
- Soft tissue corrective surgery
- Advanced soft tissue techniques
- Rotated palatal flap
- Tunnel exposure technique for enhanced aesthetics
- Innovative Bone Augmentation
- Autogenous Khoury bone block
July 14-16 2022 (Almost full)
South Africa Trip
Immediate Implant Protocols with Partial Extraction Therapies (PET) Course:
- Surgical and prosthodontic planning
- Why immediate implants and rules for immediate placement
- Atraumatic extractions
- Socket preservation techniques/Biomaterials
- Immediate implant placement step-by-step for each anatomical site
- Soft tissue management in immediate implant placement
- Partial extraction therapies
- Prosthetics for immediate single and multiple implant placement
- Prosthetic management and soft tissue development after integration assessment
- The dynamics of loading multiple units versus single units
- Immediate implant prosthodontics at single and multiple sites
Dec 1-4 2023 (Booking now)
We teach a comprehensive practical evidence based programme, with half of the teaching time delivered as live surgery and prosthetics. We use animal tissue, human tissue, models and bone materials. This course also offers one to one mentoring for live surgery.
Dr Elaine Mo
The hands-on training was second-to-none and the regular one-to-one sessions were brilliant! I will always be grateful for Fazeela’s help and guidance during the programme and ever since.
Applicants admitted onto the course will meet the following requirements:
Full Curriculum Vitae
Be Registered with a Defence Union
We have teamed up with Braemar Finance to provide our course prospective students with better access to finance to help support their application. When you complete the form attached please state you wish for finance to be arranged.
All fees include all teaching, mentoring, lunches, tea and coffee, drapes and disposables, nursing assistance, materials for practical hands on sessions, detailed course literature and handouts, one year one-to one mentoring by phone or e-mail. The course organisers cannot accept responsibility for any costs incurred outside those submitted as fees for the course, including but not limited to hotel reservations, travel tickets, days lost from work or equipment purchased for the purpose of the course.
Fees and Payment
PG Cert Implant Dentistry (Eduqual) Advanced Course:
Course fees ; £7250.00
Should the participant want to secure their place, then a holding deposit of £2250 is required, followed by 2 payments of £2500.
Should you wish to pay the total fees at registration, then a 10% reward will be awarded for advanced payment making the fee £6500.
Once payment has been made refunds may only be given for delegates not being able to attend due prior arrangement and they will be able to repeat or given the teaching on an individual basis.
Payments to be made to FKO121training Ltd by card or direct transfer to:
Metro Account: 39179042 | Sort Code : 23-05-80 with delegate surname as reference
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm payment has been made. Once received a receipt will be issued, and welcome pack sent.